Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello from Austria!



Before I start writing, let me just tell you that this post really has nothing to do with fashion.
I'm currently in Austria and I'm lucky enough to have a really fast internet connection, but when we leave for Italy uploading photos is not going to be possible with the lousy internet connection - though I still should be able to post, just not as often. Italian fashion is definitely interesting, though often people are wearing the same types of things as back in the States, just different brands.
It's raining here and gloomy here, which makes me a little sad because just as I was leaving home the weather started getting nice and hot, though I am quite glad to be on vacation.

I hope everyone's having a fantastic summer, and I hope to be able to post again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment