Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Intro

Well, I'm going to be completely honest with you: I pretty much suck at introductions. I've been wanting to start a fashion blog for the longest time, but I've had so many seemingly insignificant things that have stopped me. At first I couldn't think of a name: the few brilliant ideas that I had were already taken, but what annoyed me the most was that the blogs that had those names were abandoned, and yet they kept the name. Then I came up with a blog - not this one - I was trying to meld fashion and technology. And as much as I want to write a bit about technology, as I am completely tech-obsessed, I felt obliged to make the whole blog about design in technology, so I started over yet again, and this is what I came up with. So I'll stop ranting and let you get on your merry way until I make my first real post - but I think the first order of business will be to make a real banner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment